Friday, June 01, 2007

Not consistent

If you can't tell, I'm not very consistent with the ole blogging thing. Sometimes I think my bro, I mean "Nickel," posts more on here than I do. OK, that's science...he does.

I don't post a lot because I have such a wonderful wife. To be blunt, I like her better than I like being on the computer! I would rather go to soccer games with her. I would rather go camping and hiking with her. I would rather watch a movie with her. Shoot, I would rather sit on the couch and just "be" with her than be on the computer too much. And THIS weekend, I would MUCH rather go to Chicago with her to celebrate my birthday! (Her idea, not mine...she's a good one.)

Wrigley Field, here we come!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In honor of your baseball game...

Confuscious say baseball wrong. Man with 4 balls no walk.

Nickel

 
At 9:08 AM, June 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, manager blows a head gasket while you are at the game. Then the manager of the team from Mississippi does the same. What kind of power do you hold?!

Nickel

 
At 5:39 AM, June 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, James for the blog. You are a wonderful husband! I love spending time with you too.

-Sarah, James' wife

 
At 7:14 AM, June 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nickel should be a 'ghost writer' for James when he's too busy to write!! Nickel seems to really like his name on the web! ~ PJP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home