Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Shoot, my last CD listing was about two weeks ago, wasn't it? Well the good news is that I'm still listening to my next CD and still enjoying it. Usually I'm ready to write my review and get to the next CD, but I just keep playing this one over and over in the car. So as you wait on pins and needles know this...it's a good one!

I'll try to get my review done this weekend...today is graduation day for my girlfriend and I DO have to work a few hours Saturday afternoon. And I have a family vacation coming up...ooo, what a crazy few weeks here!

So who thinks the Cubs can turn it around this year?

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a lifelong Cubs fan. Of course, they CAN!! Of course, I am a lifelong Cubs fan...I am no longer sure if they will!

Nickel

 
At 6:38 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cubs? Fat chance...I think I saw a goat...no wait its a whole herd of goats!

Now, the Twins on the other hand have a great shot to take down Detriot & the White Sox (never mind that they just lost 5 in a row).
Vander Top

 

Post a Comment

<< Home