Friday, February 24, 2006

Stupid TV

Sorry, my list of top albums IS coming out, but I was thrown a little off track Tuesday night. The Tuesday night of Valentines I was a bit surprised that Love Monkey wasn't on TV...I thought it maybe got bumped for the week since they had this "great" celebrity love special with Dr. Phil. I was a bit gunshy, though, because of watching "Ed" get yanked around (in relation to its timeslot) before it got cancelled.

So this week I thought I would check up Love Monkey too see what they said about Tuesday night's show. The show still had a site on CBS' web page, but it wasn't listed to play that night...NCIS was listed to air TWICE! So I did some google searching and it turns out Love Monkey is officially "on hiatus," althought CBS has no plans to bring it back. Stinkin, stinkin, stinkin! I was really starting to like Love Monkey...it had Tom Cavanaugh and it was about music!

Stupid CBS and stupid TV. I again have NO reason (besides sports and weather) to watch TV. Apparently, the only shows that can be aired nowadays have to be either law, crime, or reality. Stink.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, February 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"

"Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."

It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

--Jack Handey

 
At 2:48 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger James said...

Are you saying Love Monkey was never part of the team in the first place?!!! Funny stuff, that Jack Handey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home